Email | email@example.com
Wesley Todd Ball, born and raised in Kingsport, Tennessee, attended the University of Tennessee for his undergraduate work. While pursuing his undergraduate degree, Mr. Ball was privileged to work for Congressman William Jenkins of The United States House of Representatives and House Judiciary Committee in Washington, D.C. He also spent significant time in Spain and Mexico and is proficient in Spanish.
After graduation, Mr. Ball left Tennessee for Baylor University School of Law. He graduated with his Juris Doctorate and earned distinction in oral advocacy. While in law school, Mr. Ball was given the honor to serve as a barrister.
Mr. Ball began his legal career at Adams and Reese LLP, one of the largest law firms in the southern United States. While at Adams and Reese, he focused his practice exclusively on litigation and trial work, representing numerous Fortune 500 and 1000 companies, other large corporations, and insurance companies in cases involving both personal injuries and commercial disputes.
Mr. Ball left Adams and Reese and the defense oriented practice to focus on representing families and individuals who had been wronged by corporate negligence and malfeasance in product liability and catastrophic injury cases. Shortly thereafter he co-founded Farrar & Ball, LLP with the same goal. Mr. Ball has been lead counsel against virtually every major automobile and tire manufacturer, domestic and foreign. Mr. Ball has successfully obtained verdicts and settlements against numerous Fortune 500 companies, including but not limited to Michelin North America, Inc., Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Freightliner, LLC, Bridgestone/Firestone North American Tire, Technical Chemical Company, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, and Michelin Tire Corporation.
While he does not limit his practice to any one area of the law, Mr. Ball has gained a highly-regarded reputation in the representation of individuals who have been injured as the result of defective consumer products, including automotive and tire defects.
Mr. Ball currently resides in Houston, Texas with his wife, Angela.
• Bachelors of Science, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
• Juris Doctorate, Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas.
• Admitted to practice in all Texas state courts
• Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
• Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
• Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
• Texas Super Lawyers, 2014
• Texas Rising Stars, 2010-2014
• The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
• Magna Cum Laude, High Honors, University of Tennessee
• Order of Barristers, Baylor University School of Law
• Dean's List, University of Tennessee
Professional Activities & Affliations
• Texas Bar Association
• Texas Trial Lawyers Association
• Houston Bar Association
• Southern Trial Lawyers Association
• American Trial Lawyers Association