Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyle Wayne Farrar was born and raised in College Station, Texas. A strong supporter of his alma mater, he graduated from Texas A&M University and received a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. After graduation, Mr. Farrar attended Baylor University School of Law and earned his law degree with highest honors, summa cum laude. In law school, Mr. Farrar also served as an executive editor of the Baylor Law Review.
Mr. Farrar began his legal career at Vinson & Elkins LLP, one of the largest law firms not only in the state of Texas, but also nationwide. While at Vinson & Elkins, Mr. Farrar quickly distinguished himself as an aggressive and talented attorney. He gained extensive trial experience while exclusively devoting his practice to litigation and trial work. During his tenure at Vinson & Elkins, Mr. Farrar represented numerous Fortune 500 and insurance companies in multi-million dollar lawsuits. His practice encompassed both personal injury and commercial disputes, ranging from product defects to tortious interference with a contract.
Mr. Farrar decided to leave his successful practice at V&E to co-found Farrar & Ball, LLP. He now utilizes his professional experience to focus his practice on representing individuals, families, and businesses in complex legal disputes involving a variety of matters. His cases involve product defects, trucking accidents, medical professional liability, contract disputes, business dealings, workplace accidents, premises liability and cases involving the general negligence of others.
Mr. Farrar is a published author concerning subject areas in which he routinely offers legal representation.
Mr. Farrar lives in Houston with his wife, Anissa, his sons, Cooper and Gage and his daughter Ellory.
• Bachelors of Science, Psychology, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
• Juris Doctorate, Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
• Admitted to practice in all Texas state courts
• Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.
• "Chapter 95 Civil Practice and Remedies Code: Owning Commercial Property in a Tort Reformed Texas"; The American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Committee on Energy Litigation Newsletter, Summer
• "Products Liability: An Update on the Law" ; Continuing Education Advanced Personal Injury Law
Presentation, 2003, Co-Author.
• Updating Current Trends in Business Litigation in 2001"; Continuing Education Seminar, 2001, Co-Author.
• Texas Super Lawyers, 2014
• Texas Rising Stars, 2009-2014
• The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
• Summa Cum Laude, Baylor University School of Law
• Executive Editor, Baylor Law Review
• Dean's List, Baylor University School of Law
• Order of Barristers, Baylor University School of Law
• Dean's List, Texas A&M University
Professional Activities & Affiliations
• Texas Trial Lawyers Association
• Houston Trial Lawyers Association
• Texas Bar Association
• Houston Bar Association